Do you know someone interested in becoming a Catholic?
The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) is a process for individuals seeking to join the Catholic faith tradition or to know more about the Catholic faith
For more information drop by the parish office or call
204-726-5978(h) 204-724-8646 (c) or Email email@example.com
If you are a baptized Catholic and have not received the Sacraments of Reconciliation & Holy Eucharist and want to, there is an opportunity for you to prepare to receive these sacraments.
Or…. perhaps you have not been Confirmed and now desire to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Faith Formation classes for adults are available for those interested in receiving these Sacraments.
Contact the parish office for details, or to leave your contact information
Saturday August 18th from 8:30am to 2:30pm at St. Augustines
Do you have items that you would like to donate?
You can bring them to the south door (next to playground) of St. Augustines school gymnasium at the following times:
– Thursday August 14 between 6:00pm and 8:00pm
– Friday August 15 between 9:00am and 4:00pm
***Please bring items to the back door of the school gymnasium only
Please make sure that items you donate are nearly new or like new as well as clean and in good working order.
Below is a list of items that could be donated:
- Kitchen and household items (small appliances, dishes, glassware, cookware, serveware, etc.)
- Home Décor (wall art, frames, lighting, candle holders, baskets, ornaments, clocks, artwork, etc.)
- Yard and Garden (lawn furniture, yard ornaments, garden tools, power garden tools, etc.)
- Vintage and Antique items
- Collectibles (music albums, sports memorabilia, starter collections of stamps, coins etc)
- Baby gear (swings, strollers, bassinet, toys, etc.)
- Toys (not broken), bicycles (ready to ride), puzzles, games skates
- Tools and power tools (saws, drills, sanders, etc.)
- Camping and fishing gear (coleman stoves, coolers, lanterns, tents, cots etc.)
- Sports equipment (golf clubs, workout equipment, etc.)
- Fashion jewellry
- Small furniture items (chairs, tables, beds [not mattresses], dressers, baby furniture, etc.)
- Photography, Video and Audio Equipment (current and good working condition)
- Guitars, Drums and Other Musical Instruments