St. Augustine’s Church will be making a pictorial directory next year with picture taking starting the week of January 23rd through January 27th.
We will be taking appointments at every weekend Mass starting December 9th & 10th (except during the Christmas season) or you may call Suzanne Kiazyk at 204.728.5800.
Please check out the bulletin boards or entrance doors for more information.
Saturday August 26th from 8:30am to 2:30pm at St. Augustines
Do you have items that you would like to donate?
You can bring them to the south door of St. Augustines school gymnasium at the following times:
– Thursday August 24 between 6:30pm and 8:30pm
– Friday August 25 between 9:00am and 5:00pm
Please make sure that items you donate are nearly new or like new as well as clean and in good working order.
Below is a list of items that could be donated:
- Kitchen and household items (small appliances, dishes, glassware, cookware, serveware, etc.)
- Home Décor (wall art, frames, lighting, candle holders, baskets, ornaments, clocks, artwork, etc.)
- Yard and Garden (lawn furniture, yard ornaments, garden tools, power garden tools, etc.)
- Vintage and Antique items
- Collectibles (music albums, sports memorabilia, starter collections of stamps, coins etc)
- Baby gear (swings, strollers, bassinet, toys, etc.)
- Toys (not broken), bicycles (ready to ride), puzzles, games skates
- Tools and power tools (saws, drills, sanders, etc.)
- Camping and fishing gear (coleman stoves, coolers, lanterns, tents, cots etc.)
- Sports equipment (golf clubs, workout equipment, etc.)
- Fashion jewellry
- Small furniture items (chairs, tables, beds [not mattresses], dressers, baby furniture, etc.)
- Photography, Video and Audio Equipment (current and good working condition)
- Guitars, Drums and Other Musical Instruments
If your child is interested in becoming an altar server at St Augustine’s, please fill out this webform.